2004年08月24日

アヤシィメール

来たよ!来たよ!!来たよ!!!
とことんアヤシィメール。

取り敢えず返事する気はないんで、差出人だけ伏せといてうp(オニ

スタイルが崩れるんで、以下追記の刑に処します。

〜〜〜〜〜以下メール本文〜〜〜〜〜
Dear Sir=2C

Greetings=2C I am ****** ******** ****** the Manager *** Bank Regional Office in ******** *****=2C here in *****=2E However I got your contact through the International web directory=2EI decided to contact you by email because I feel that it is more secured and private=2E

Recently we discovered a Dormant Account with a huge amount of Money Valued USD35=2C000=2C000=2E00 =28Thirty Five Million Dollars only=29that belongs to one of our late Customer who died in a plane crash =2EDuring our investigation and auditing in this bank=2C my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to Mr=2EZiya Bazhayev=2C president of the Oil Alliance company who died on Yak-40 aircraft=2C on a charter flight from Moscow to Kiev on March 9=2C 2000=2E The fund has been dormant in his account With this Bank without any claim of the funds in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery of this development=2E

The Banking law here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed for Six years=2C it will be forfeited to the Bank treasury as an unclaimed bill=2EIt is only a foreigner that can stand as a next of kin and It is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you to collaborate with you to pull out this dormant fund=2E In order to avert this negative development=2C I on behalf of my trusted colleagues now seek your permission to have you stand in as next of kin to Our late Customer so that the fund will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary=B4s next of kin now that the bank is still expecting a next of kin or relative of the deceased =2CMr=2EZiya Bazhayev=2E
You will read more news about the plane crash on these websites=2Chttp=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Eamarillonet=2Ecom=2Fstories=2F031500=2Fusn=5FLA0703=2E001=2Eshtml
and http=3A=2F=2Fnews=2E1chinastar=2Ecom=2Fll=2Fenglish=2F61934=2Eshtml

In fact we could have done this deal alone but because of our position in this country as civil servants=2C we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and that would eventually raise an eye brow on our side during the time of transfer since we still work in this bank=2C this is the actual reason why we required a second party or fellow who will assist us forward claims as the next of kin and also provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a=2Fc immediately to receive this fund=2C even an empty a=2Fc can also serve for this purpose=2E

On smooth conclusion of this transaction=2C you will be entitled to 40% as gratification for your assisting us=2C and the remaining 60% will be for me and my partners=2E

What I want from you is for you to act as the deceased next of kin=2E I have in my possession=2C all the necessary Documents to successfully accomplish the operation=2E Bear in mind that this proposal is 100% risk free=2E

Further Information will be given to you as soon as I receive your positive response=2E I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish=2E Find in the attachment of my Family Picture=2C to proof who I am=2E

I await your Urgent Responce=2E

Regrads=2C

〜〜〜〜〜メール終了〜〜〜〜〜

ところどころ文字化けしてるのか、意味わからなくなってるけど、あからさまにアヤシィ。
石油関連会社の社長が死んだ。んで、その休眠口座を見つけた。この国の法律では、その口座は6年間請求がなければ、銀行のものとなる。親族の次にその相続の権利を主張できるのは外国人である(何でや?)。んで、この休眠口座からあなたと協力して金を引き出すために、あなたに連絡をとることに決めた。
とまぁ、そんな感じの内容でしょうか。
一応、社長が死んだ航空機事故のニュースソースへのリンクが張ってあるようですが、それも文字化けしてて観れそうにないし・・・
適当だなぁ・・・

ドーデも言いが、フリーメールアカウントに、セキュアやプライベイトを求めないでくれ。
posted by ゆきち at 10:31| 岐阜 ☁| Comment(2) | TrackBack(0) | IT | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
この記事へのコメント
まるで『ブラックマネー』や『M資金』みたいなサギメールだね
題名が『アヤシイ』だったので、てっきり『エロ』だと思った
ガックシ(笑)
Posted by W@n at 2004年08月24日 20:54
どもです〜♪

エロいメールはしょっちゅう来ます。
Free Porno! とか、Free p**syとか、もうわんさか。
怪しいと言うか、今では”そういうものが来るのがネットのメールなんだな”という認識に至ってます(オィオィ

朝一番の仕事はエロメール消し・・・何とかしてくらさい。

追申、今度エロいメールがきたら、こっそりとw@nさんのところに転送しときますね(笑
Posted by ゆきち at 2004年08月25日 01:06
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス:

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]


この記事へのトラックバック
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。